Thursday 8 April 2010

Look What's Growing in My Garden!!!

Spring has Sprung!!! 
Very Exciting!!!






So I have been batch making some things to get a little stock going of goods, I am thinking about starting an Etsy shop, although I need to do some serious research into how it works, what I need to do etc...
In the mean time I am trying to get a little stock of bits and bobs...




I hope you like my little friends, if you would like one then please contact me and I'll email you with prices...they can easily be customised with names or phrases on the back to make extra special presents!!!

Next Project my most ambitious quilt yet!!! Just need to get over my nightshift sleepyness so I don't make any massive mistakes!!! Photos to follow soon!!!
Enjoy the Sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment