Monday 12 April 2010

New Quilt...Early Days...







I have been working on a new quilt whilst feeling under the weather, and whilst the weather has been GLORIOUS, a very annoying combo!!! Anyway, it is the most complicated pattern I have ventured into so far, and whilst this colour selection and piecing together has worked ok, I think I can do better, so maybe when I am not sick I will have another try and see what I can create!!!



I found this pattern on-line and although I had to do some of my own working out, it seems to have come out quite well and I am pretty happy with it. Although I think if I work harder at my seams, I think I may have more success with the edges matching up!!!
Let me know what you think, I am going to do another colour selection tomorrow I think, hopefully that will come out better...ohhhh to have a bigger fabric stash!!! (one day!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment