Friday 20 August 2010

Eaaaaaakkkkk,,,,been away and very busy!!!

But, still crafting!!!
I went camping in Norfolk with some lovely friends from church and with some great kids...as  little pressie at the end of a long week, I made the eldest girl Tali a little quilted bag...I made it the same way I made the crafting bag for my friend Lucy last month, but I just made it smaller, used cotton binding as the straps and closed it with a button on either side and a piece of cotton ribbon to hook from front to back.

Tali's Bag

And I thought you might like a shot of my tent in the sun. It didn't shine all week, but I did manage to get this shot of my new Eurohike tent, with bunting from my kitchen and picnic blanket from Joules.

Lovely Sunny goodness!!! 

Will post again soon...going to start a quilt for a very good friends baby that is almost here!!! better crack on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment